Below, we have provided you with information about how we collect personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data which relates to you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses, IP address, username or ID.
§ 1 Controller.
The controller according to Art. 4, Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the service provider according to § 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) is intra special catheters GmbH, of Oststrasse 2, 66780 Rehlingen-Siersburg, email: email@example.com. Please refer to our imprint for more information. If you contact us by email, we shall store the data you share (your email address, and if necessary your name and phone number) to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this way once storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict processing if legal retention requirements exist.
§ 2 Collection of personal data when you visit our website, purpose.
(1) When you visit our website, we collect the following data which your browser transfers to our server:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- The respective amount of data transferred
- The website from which the request is received
- Operating system and its interface
- Browser software language and version.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive, are assigned to the browser you use and through which the party that sets the cookie (us in this case) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run any programs or transfer viruses to your computer. This website only uses session cookies. These save a ‘session ID’ which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the same session. Your computer can therefore be recognised if you return to our website. This is required for our website’s content management system to work (the legal basis is Art. 6, Para. 1, Clause 1, lit. f of the GDPR in conjunction with Art. 95 of the GDPR and Art. 5, Para. 3 of EU Directive 2002/58/EC as amended). The collection of the aforementioned data is not, however, stipulated by law or required for fulfilment of the contract with you. You are also not obligated to provide the data. The session cookies are deleted when you close the browser. You can configure your browser settings in line with your requirements and refuse to accept cookies, for example. Please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 3 Contact form.
(1) On our website, there is a contact form which can be used to contact us electronically. If you use this option, the data entered in the input screen shall be transferred to us and stored. This data includes: your name, company, phone number, email address and comments. The following data is also stored when the message in the contact form is sent: IP address, date and time.
(3) The legal basis for data processing, provided that the user has given their consent to this effect, is Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. a of the GDPR. We process personal data from the input screen for the sole purpose of processing the contact request. The other personal data processed during the sending process is used to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our IT systems (the legal basis is therefore Art. 6, Para. 1, Clause 1, lit. f of the GDPR).
(4) We delete the data collected in this regard once storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict processing if legal retention requirements exist. For the personal data from the contact form’s input screen, this is the case when the data is no longer required to answer user enquiries. The personal data also collected during the sending process is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose mentioned in Para. 2. This generally takes place seven days after completion of the communication process.
§ 4 Your rights.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction,
- Right to revocation of consent to processing according to Para. 3,
- Right to object to processing according to Para. 4,
- Right to restriction of processing according to Para. 5,
- Right to deletion according to Para. 6,
- Right to data portability (handover of data to you).
Monika Grethel, Fritz-Dobisch-Straße 12, 66111 Saarbrücken
Phone: +49 (0)681 947810, Fax: +49 (0)681 9478129
(3) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on your consent according to Art. 6, Para. 1, Clause 1, lit. a of the GDPR (particularly in the case of data you entered in our contact form), you can revoke your consent to personal data processing by sending an email with your revocation to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of the personal data stored based on the corresponding approval shall be deleted in this case.
(4) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests according to Art. 6, Para. 1, Clause 1, lit. f of the GDPR, you can object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you exercise your right to object in this way, we request proof of the grounds as to why we should not continue to process your personal data based on your particular situation. If your objection is justified, we shall examine the factual situation and shall either stop or adjust our data processing activities, or shall demonstrate to you our compelling and legitimate grounds, on the basis of which we may continue our processing activities.
(5) You have the right to restrict processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the stored personal data concerning you, if you have filed an objection according to Para. 4 for the period of time during which your arguments are being examined, and if we no longer require the data, but the data should remain stored for the purpose of evidence for your purposes.
(6) You have the right to have your personal data deleted if we no longer require it for our purposes, or if the examination according to Para. 4 reveals that the particular situation you demonstrated outweighs our legitimate grounds for storage and processing.